Friday, March 09, 2007

My favorite Psalm

If You oh Lord kept a record of sin, oh Lord, who could stand?
But with You there is forgiveness, therefore You are feared
I wait for the Lord my soul waits and in His word I put my hope
I wait for the Lord, more than watchmen wait for the morning
More than watchmen wait for the morning
Oh Israel, put your hope in the Lord
For with the Lord is unfailing love
And with Him is full redemption.

Psalm 130

When I get a little money, then I might get this as my next tatoo...but in Hebrew, around my ankle...I can't wait.

4 comments:

j. crow said...

Yea, Katie! I love you, girl. I'm blogging again....www.fauxpastothemaxyo.blogspot.com

Yea!

Anonymous said...

It agree, a remarkable piece

Anonymous said...

As it is impossible by the way.

Anonymous said...

It can be discussed infinitely..


I suggest you to visit a site on which there is a lot of information on this question. Hot Health