Sunday, August 06, 2006

Faithful to the end...

So I haven't been quite so faithful in my postings on this website, nor have I been faithful to many of you, but mostly, I haven't been faithful to my Lord. Thankfully my standing with Him depends not on my faithfulness but on His, and He is so faithful.

The past 6 weeks have been trying, I won't lie, but also so full of joy and gladness that I wouldn't trade the tears predecing for anything. Despite not having full mobility in my arms, or a job, or much money, I do have amazing friends, a loving church that is seeking God and moving forward in Him, and I have a Savior that never lets go.

This is a quick post, but I'll write more soon...right now I'm in Asheville looking into some job opportunities here. I'll let you know what happens...love you all!!!

No comments: